I’ve become a huge lipstick junkie and I’ve decided that there’d be no better way to start showing my collection than to start with this tag. This is a combination of both lipstick tags I found on YouTube. ENJOY!
1. How many lipsticks do you own? 41
2. What was your first ever lipstick? Revlon Colorbust Lipstick, Peach (075)
3. How old were you when you started wearing lipstick? 17/18
4. What is your most worn lipstick? Revlon Colorbust Lipstick, Peach (075)
5. What is your favorite finish? Cream
6. What is the last lipstick you bought?
- Wet n Wild, Think Pink
- Wet n Wild, Dollhouse Pink
- Jordana, Raspberry
- Jordana, Eggplant
7. How many lip products (including balms & glosses) do you currently have in your handbag? Revlon Lip Butter, Fig Jam & Vaseline.
8. What lip product do you use to rock a red lip? ELF, Fearless
9. How do you store your lipsticks?
10. Most expensive / inexpensive lipstick(s)? NYC / Mac
11. Favorite lipstick of the moment? Mac, Heorine
12. Show a lipstick you use to stand out. Mac, Hautecore
13. What lip products are you currently lusting after? Anything from the RiRi Hearts Mac Collection & the Nyx Lip Butters.
Over the past few weeks I have reviewed various ‘lip crayons’ that go by other names such as glossy sticks, chubby sticks, or the most common, balm stains.
The products I have reviewed are: NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color, Wet n Wild Megaslicks Balm Stains, Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains, E.L.F. Jumbo Lip Gloss Sticks, and Clinique Chubby Sticks Duo.
Here’s my ranking of the 5:
- Jordana Twist & Shine
- NYC Twistable Intense Lip Color
- Wet n Wild Megaslicks Balm Stains
- E.L.F. Jumbo Gloss Sticks
- Clinique Chubby Sticks Duo
It all comes down to preference when buying these lip crayons. If you are looking for something with moisture and a tint of color then go with NYC or Wet n Wild. If you want the full impact & lustrous color Jordana is your best bet. Not saying that the color pay off is horrible of NYC and Wet n Wild, but you have to really pack on the product to really see the full color and with Jordana you do not. To get the moisture feel but not much color go with the E.L.F. sticks or the Clinique chubby sticks.Again it’s all personal preference.
I will be doing another Beauty Showdown in the future on more lip crayons as I review them. Next up will feature Revlon’s Color Stay Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains, Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm Stains, and Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balms.