Another month has come and gone and it’s time for another round of my monthly favorites. I’ve decided to incorporate more than just music in my favorites, but not a lot really stood out to me this month, but here’s my list anyway.
First up, the music. I thought I’d have more songs that I loved, but not many were new. This is more of my monthly rotation.
- Imagine Dragons, ‘Shots’
- Taylor Swift, ‘Style’
- Ed Sheeran, ‘Thinking Out Loud’
- Ariana Grande, ‘One Last Time’
- The Weeknd, ‘Earned It’
- Jidenna, ‘Classic Man’
Moving on to TV shows, I finished all 9 seasons of CSI:NY and I absolutely loved the series. I’ve now moved on to CSI: Miami. I’m not as intrigued as I was with the NY series, but I’m not even through the first season so I’ll keep watching. As for other crime shows, my fav, I’ve caught up on Criminal Minds and SVU. SVU is a hit and miss for me and I’m not into as I used to be, but thanks to Netflix I LOVE Criminal Minds.
Lastly, How To Get Away With Murder season finale was AMAZING!!! Scandal was getting a bit tiresome for me, but I like where it is headed. I’m upset that I have to wait until the fall to figure out (WARNING – SPOILER ALERT) who killed Rebecca? I’m shocked as to who killed Lila, but I knew that Sam had something to do with it. No he didn’t do it, but he was surely an accomplice.
Hopefully Scandal will get more intense and I’ll fall in love with more songs than I did this month.
Until next time…
I’ve been blogging more than music this year so this post is dedicated to my obsessions of 2014. My This Year In Music post, where I highlight my favorite albums, video, singles, and all that jazz will be up NYE! Check out my non-music obsessions tomorrow.
- WWE Network: As a wrestling fan this was a great creation and as the network launched February 24th, I along with other millions of fans took part int he $9.99/month, 6-month commitment. Check out my review HERE of the network. I have been obsessed not so much for the 12 pay-per-views included with the network, but for the documentaries. My favorite specials included: ‘Monday Night War’, ‘WWE Countdown’, and most recently ‘Rivalries’. Now that there is no commitment I can opt out at anytime. For the time being I’m satisfied with my service and as long as they keep the original content coming, I’ll stick around.
- YouTube: I’ve been addicted to YouTube for years. I have so many YouTubers that I’m subscribed to and in picking my obsessions of the year it was semi-difficult as I love all the content from those I’m subscribed to. This year though I’ve been obsessed with blogs and ASMR. Here are my favs: GabeBabeTV, AkaydollX2, AprilJustinTV, and LaVitaDiMeg. For those that don’t know what ASMR is, I just discovered it this year. Click HERE and HERE to check out those types of videos.
- Netflix: Who DOESN’T love Netflix. I cancelled for a month and tried out Hulu and I didn’t like it so I went back to my Netflix subscription. As soon as I signed back up BOOM the entire series of Criminal Minds was added and I became OBSESSED. There were full episodes here & there on YouTube, but I hadn’t watched the series from the beginning on TV so this was a great way to catch up. Other shows on Netflix I binge watched this year were United States of Tara and Law & Order. Unfortunately Law & Order has been removed :(.
- SHONDA RHIMES THURSDAY: Last but not least Shonda Rhimes is the BOSS of ABC on Thursdays. She started with Gray’s Anatomy then added the phenomenon Scandal, and now the thriller and mystery How to Get Away with Murder. Earlier in the year I was interested in Scandal as most people were, but this fall premiere was a bit lack luster. How to Get Away With Murder was amazing from BEGINNING to END and I can’t WAIT to see what else is in store. Cheers to more Shonda Rhimes content. #TGIT #ThankGodItsThursday #HTGAWM
Welp there’s what I’ve been obsessed with this year and I can’t wait to see what’s in store from 2015 from my favs.