Hello wonderful people and welcome to another post here on Chaotic Critic. If you’re a new reader be sure to check out my ABOUT section for more details on what Chaotic Critic is. In short term, it’s all about crushing the chaos in your life and learning and growing from personal experience. Expect a lot of planning inspiration, DIYs, motivation, and more.
This post is all about my monthly favorites. I wasn’t sure if I was going to have a lot compared to January, but I have a pretty decent list. I have separated my favorites into lifestyle and entertainment. Be sure to check out my January favorites HERE. Also, always click the links highlighted! Let’s get into this month.
1. Victoria Secret Tote | I received this tote as a gift for my 18th birthday and as I’m about to then 25 in the fall, the bag has surely held up. It was great on undergrad for everything I bad to lug around and now that I’m in grad school working full time, it serves the same purpose. Similar style HERE.
2. Lauren Conrad Fringe Boots | I bought these boots about 3 years ago and I honestly don’t wear them as much as I should. They are perfect dupes for the Minnetonka’s, but I bought them at half the price. The Lauren Conrad style retailed at $100, but I purchased them when they were 50% off, plus added another coupon so I got them for less than $50. I’ve been loving them this month and the cognac color works with just about any outfit I pair then with. I will say that since they slouch down I have to be careful not to step on the fringe. You can purchase the Minnetonka ones HERE.
1. iPad | My iPad 3 made my favorites list a long time ago, but I haven’t used it up until recently. For one, my charger sucked, but I’ve gotten a new one and I’m in love again. I have my ebooks and games, but it’s a convenience for when I’m studying and blogging. While I’m working I have my iPad off to the side running Netflix or some WWE pay-per-view (FUN FACT: Yes, I watch WWE.) Who knows how long it’ll remain a favorite, but it’s been in my purse for
2. Music | I’ve created a ‘hello 2016’ playlist on Spotify and for this month I’ve only added three songs to the list. I love having a list of favorites for the year and adding monthly opposed to. The new additions are below:
- Coldplay, ‘Adventure of a Lifetime’
- Taylor Swift, ‘New Romantics’
- Zayn, ‘PILLOWTALK’
3. TV | I have fallen in love with two shows this month, Last Man Standing and Dr. ken. Both come on Friday nights on ABC. I don’t know it’s just something about them. Then over on Netflix I love anytime a new 30 for 30 is posted, but Fuller House isn’t as corny as I thought it would be. I will say the first episode was a bit much, but other than that I like it.
Super short list for this month, but who knows what I’ll be obsessed with in March. Until next time.