February has come and gone and we are now in the first week of March. As usual, I wanted to share my planner recap with you all.
My least favorite layout was the week of the 15th-21st. This was the week I just wasn’t inspired to plan. It’s the week I decided I needed to readjust my filming schedule. Everyone has a reason for why they plan and what the planning process does for them. For me it is calming and entices me to actually get things done on a daily basis instead of cramming everything for the weekend.
My favorite layout for the month would definitely be my layout for the week of the 22nd-28th. I love how it turned out being that it was pretty empty when I started. I used the rest of a kit from the Fabulously Planned mystery kit and I wasn’t sure how I was going to fill up all the white space. I loved my theme for Valentine’s Day week, but it was really busy. I loved that I was able to accomplish a no white space spread, but having the white space makes it easier to build layouts throughout the weeks.
CLICK HERE to check out my latest plan with me for the week of February 29th Also be sure to click all links highlighted to purchase stickers used and to see the initial posts before the ink.
This Month Currently
- Ninja Mom Designs | Instagram (printable)
- The Planner Envy | To Do Squares (printable)
- KadyPlansIt | Trash
- LillieHenry | Super Bowl Sunday FUN-ctional stickers
- TwoKraftyChicks | Bill Due
- OneOrangeSnowflake | To Do List
- striped green washi
- brown washi
- FabulouslyPlanned | January Mystery Kit ; similar style – GraceDesignsStore | Dreamcatcher Tribal Planner Kit
- thin green washi
- solid red washi
- NinjaMomDesigns | Instagram (printable)
- RorysSweetAddictions | Heart Checklist
- PlannerKate1 | Weekend Banner
- Me & My Big Ideas | To Do Stickers -Brights
- Target | Up & Up Neon Labels