November is officially over and the holiday season is in full swing. I wanted to share my planner recap for November and further discuss what I liked and disliked about my process. Stay tuned to the end for my talk through video! Below are links to my September & October recaps.
I won’t spend too much time on this spread since I’ve talked about my monthly planner process before. I have used credit cards from OneOrangeSnowflake to mark my bills before, but this time around I used washi. The solid colored washi made it easy for me to write in my bills which I did with a Sharpie Ultra Fine Point. I accented it with a sticker from the ‘Give Thanks’ sticker book. To mark off my appointments I used washi once again. When it doubt, washi it out.
For this layout I used the PineapplePaperCo October Monthly kit. I am apart of the PR team for the Etsy shop so feel free to use my coupon code “LAKIA” for $1 off any purchase. I really liked using the boxes for the middle section. The boxes were made for the Erin Condren Life Planner so I took the full boxes and crossed the colors with half boxes. I wish the kit would’ve come with headers so I just wrote them in an used the checklist. The full boxes are great to layer other stickers and I used the half boxes wot write in my TV shows. The weekend banner I had left over from an ImagineThatByLori kit and all other stickers I’ve used in various other posts.
- Orange Washi
- Leaf Washi
- ‘Give Thanks’ sticker book
- ImagineThatByLori | October Erin Condren planner kit (weekend banner)
- Pineapple Paper Co | October Monthly Kit (final stock)
This layout is my least favorite of the month. What really threw it off was the black washi tape layered in the sidebar. From now on I will definitely be leaving it blank or putting scrapbook paper. This week was the first week I switched my layout from blog and personal on top and bottom to the inverse. I was initially going for a black and grey color scheme, but that didn’t work. I tried to salvage it with pops of blue, but it still didn’t work. Sometimes there’s just those weeks where it didn’t work. This happened to be one of them.
- Black Washi
- Black & White Chevron Washi
- Wendaful “Banner To Do Lists” (printable)
- Two Krafty Chicks “Bill Due”
- Two Krafty Chicks “Gas”
- Pineapple Paper Co “Weekend Banners” (blue)
- Pineapple Paper Co “Blog” (blue)
This week was created with my nephew in mind. He turned 6 on the 17th so the Superhero theme was for him. I hate kits that don’t come with 8 full boxes. Only having six limited me to just putting the full boxes on Monday through Friday. I like to put them for the full 7 days. I could have mixed and matched them, but I prefer to just cover the entire middle section. Other than that I think the layout turned out pretty cute. An extra box or two would have would have filled it out.
Stickers/washi used / similar styles:
- Marvel Hereos sticker flip pack
- Comic book / Superhero Washi
- Interrobang Designs: Comic Book Superheo Collection
- PineapplePaperCo ‘Birthday Reminder’
I really loved this spread and it was based around a sampler I received in my order from FabulouslyPlanned. I used adhesive craft paper for the middle section similar to what I’ve done before. I put scrapbook paper on the side. Not much really went on this week so I was able to play around with the stickers. Unlike the first week I took computer paper to cover the bottom and layered the washi tape on top. I had a lot of cleaning and reorganization to do since I had a four day weekend so the checklists worked out great. Cheers to actually getting things done.
- Plaid Pumpkin sticker book
- TheHappyDoodle ‘Ombre Rainbow Checklist’ ; similar style – WrittenInStoneCo ‘Rainbow Ombre Heart Checklist’
- Erin Condren ‘Customizable event stickers’ (custom, ‘YouTube’)
Frequently Used Stickers/Washi of the Month:
- Orange Washi
- Leaf Washi
- Creatology ‘Give Thanks’ sticker book
- The Sassy Planner “Trash”
- The Sassy Planner “Camera”
- AStickyMonster “YouTube”
- AStickyMonster “Instagram”
- AStickyMonster “Netflix”
- xoSimplyKish “Movie Night”
- xoSimplyKish “Laundry”
- Rorys Sweet Addicitions “Pittsburgh Steelers Football Helmet”
- PlannerBowtique “NFl”
- ImagineThatByLori “Steelers Schedule” (no longer available) / Similar Style – abundanceoferica “NFL Scheduling”
- Hobby Lobby ‘Month of the Year’ sticker pack
Check out my video below where I further discuss my layouts and planning process from the month. Enjoy!