I shared in my initial Happy Planner Revamp that I was redecorating the dividers in my ‘Good Things Are Going to Happen’ MAMBI Happy Planner. This revamp looks to be an ongoing series here on my blog and it’s the easiest thing to do.
I was debating on how I wanted to decorate my divider for the month. I wanted it to SCREAM Christmas, but not too crazy being that I bypass the divider anyway. I’ve accumulated quite a bit of Darice sticker books from Michaels along with stickers from Hobby Lobby. I don’t have all the Etsy stickers I’d like to create future layouts, but I have enough stickers to create themes within my weekly & monthly spread.
I found this pack of glitter paper at Dollar Tree while hunting for the Christmas washi tape. I haven’t been lucky enough to find it, but the glitter poster board paper I found was a great find. It’s not super thick like the textured scrapbook paper I’ve used in my previous dividers, but it was stronger than that of regular printing paper. I loved that the glitter wasn’t messy and the sheet was easy to apply.
In terms of my monthly planner spread I stick to pinpointing my bills, appointments, birthdays, and any events for the month. I ran out of my Sweet Kawaii Design ” stickers which definitely need to reorder. As I’ve stated in previous posts, my monthly spread is a reference for weekly planning. I try not to go too crazy with stickers, especially since I have so many Christmas ones, but I love the way it turned out.
Check out my planning video below where I discuss my process more in depth. Be sure to click the links to purchase items featured below. Enjoy!
- ‘Good Things are Going to Happen’ Happy Planner
- Christmas present washi tape
- ‘Santa’s Day Off’ Darice sticker book
- ‘Holiday Brights’ Creatology sticker book
- Hobby Lobby ‘Christmas Phrases’
- ImagineThatByLori “Steelers Schedule” (sold out) – Similar Style: abundanceoferica “NFL Scheduling”
- Hobby Lobby ‘Month of the Year’ sticker pack
- Hobby Lobby ‘Foil Christmas present’ stickers
- Glitzy Glitter Cardstock Stack
- ‘Merry Christmas’ sticker | Target’s Bullseye Playground ; similar style | MAMBI ‘Merry Christmas Foil Stickers