In this plan with me I went for a fall theme. I typically like to pull out my stickers before I start planning. Here’s my full layout from last week. I went with a school theme. I wanted into be “back to school,” but I think it turned out pretty good. That layout was centered around the “Back To School” set from TheHappyDoodle on Etsy. Also, the planner I use is the Me & My Big Ideas Happy Planner which you can purchase HERE.
When it comes to planning, the longest part of the process for me would definitely be laying out the washi.The hard part is really making sure it gets cut evenly on the ends. I was thinking of initially creating a Fall TV premiere spread, but I really like how this one turned out. I used a combination of Etsy stickers and stickers from Target and Hobby Lobby. The spread centered around a set from ImagineThatByLori on Etsy. Click the links below to purchase stickers featured.
- Neon Orange Washi Tape
- Fall Leaves Washi Tape
- Green Stripe Washi Tape
- Brown Washi Tape
- ImagineThatByLori “October Kit”
- ImagineThatByLori “Steelers Schedule” (no longer available)
- JaLoveDesings “On Sale/Pay Day/Bill Due/Budget”
- TheSassyPlanner “Trash Can”
- AStickyMonster “YouTube”
- AStickyMonster “Instagram”
- LilyDanielDesigns “Eyeglasses”
- OhHelloStationeryCo “Football”
- PlannerHeaven “NFL”
- Erin Condren Customized Event Stickers (“YouTube”)
- Fall TV Show Stickers
- Hobby Lobby “Fall Saying” Stickers
Creating this spread took me quite a bit of time because although I had everything laid out, I still had to grab things here and there. The washi which I purchased from AC Moore and Tuesday Morning is not as sticky as I’d like it to be so I’ve had to have glue on hand to make sure everything sticks. Check out my latest planner posts below and enjoy my PLANDEMONIUM playlist as well.
- Washi Tape Collection + Storage
- Plan With Me September 14th – 20th
- Planner Haul: Etsy, Michaels, & MORE!