Welcome to another Plan With Me. I’ve been slow with my posts, but school is easing up a bit so I can get back to blogging. This week I decided to go with a Watermelon Theme, something I’ve wanted to do all summer. My layout is usually the same with blog posts on top, school in the middle, and personal / daily to-dos on the bottom. I have quite the busy week so I used the side bar to create a week-at-a glance so I could see exactly what was going on all in one spot.
Check out my last Plan With Me here, click the direct links to the stickers used below, AND check out my plan with me video + planner playlist. ENJOY!
- Michales – watermelon stickers
- xoMamaPlans – “Watermelon Crush Month/Weekly Sampler Kit”
- RorysSweetAddicitions – “Televisions”
- TwoKraftyChicks – “Bill Due Flags”
- AStickyMonster – “YouTube”
- AStickyMonster – “Instagram”
- ThePaperlyBowtique – “Football/Game Reminders”
- ImagineThatByLori – “Steelers Schedule”
- VintageGlamStudios – “Fruit Flavors Printable”