I recently posted my top 5 accessories for Spring so to keep along that theme I wanted to post about my top 5 lip products (lippies) for Spring as well. Here they are (in price order):
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color – ‘Sugar Plum Fairy’ – $2.29
- Wet n Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain – ‘ A Stiff Pink’ – $2.99
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss – ‘Dolly Pink’ – $5.00
- Maybelline Color Sensational – ‘Brazen Berry’ – $7.49
- Mac Cosmetics – ‘Heroine’ – $16.00
Swatches Left to Right:
If I had to pick 1 favorite out of the 5 it would be hard because I’m a sucker for purple. I know it’s Spring and dark lips are more fall, but I think for a night out ‘Sugar Plum Fairy’ would be perfect. ‘Brazen Berry’ and “Heroine’ are very close in color, but ‘Brazen Berry’ is a tone lighter not making it an exact dupe. I did a First Impression on the Wet n Wild Balm Stains and ‘A Stiff Pink’ was my favorite out of the 3 I reviewed. I have tried other light pink lippies on my lips and none of them work except for this one. To give it more pizzaz than it already has, add ‘Dolly Pretty Pink’ on top. As for my fav, I’ll go with my most worn ‘Brazen Berry’.