Wow this is a shock for me to be nominated for ANYTHING, but thanks Passion For Your Fashion for nominating me for the Liebster Award.. This award is for upcoming bloggers who have under 200 followers.
Here’s the rules:
1. Provide a link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Post 11 random facts about you.
3. Answer 11 random questions set by the blogger who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers for the award (excluding who nominated you).
5. Let the nominees know you have nominated them.
Well here it goes.
11 RANDOM FACTS:
- I am a PERFECTIONIST. Most of my friends think I have OCD, they even called me that in high school. I just like everything to have a place.
- I am a die hard PITTSBURGH STEELERS fan!
- My favorite rapper is T.I.
- I have an AMAZING boyfriend.
- One of the things on my bucket list is a road trip from NY to Cali.
- I want a tattoo, but I’m afraid of the pain.
- I have a mini shopping problem.
- I know all the words to Slick Rick’s ‘Children Story’ (plus a gazillion other songs).
- Target is my favorite store.
- My grandmother is my world.
- October 15th is the most important day of the year.
Here’s the 11 questions from Passion For Your Fashion:
1. If you could go on a shopping spree with one famous person who would it be and why?
Hmm.. good question. It would have to be June Ambrose because her style is impeccable.
2. What inspired you to start your blog?
I started my blog over on Tumblr, but Tumblr isn’t the platform for putting out pages and pages of content. To me it’s more for pictures / memes / short responses. I wanted to expand and I’ve always loved the format of WordPress. The blog started with strictly music posts, but since my move to wordpress it has expanded to beauty / fashion / fitness. It’s a lifestyle change and I’m loving it.
3. Describe your blog in three words.
Music. Lifestlye. Progression
4.What do you do in your spare time apart from blogging?
In my spare time I love to write stories (fiction) and poetry.
5. Name one fashion or beauty item you cannot live without.
A fashion item I can’t live without are cardigans & one beauty item I can’t live without are baby wipes.
6.What is your favourite season of the year and why?
Fall is my favorite season because of my BIRTHDAY!
7. What is your dream job?
My dream job is having my own magazine and my own publishing company.
8. What do you plan to achieve this year?
I plan to grow more of a following here on WordPress, maybe start grad school in the fall, and jump start my career at a magazine in NYC hopefully by the summer.
9.What is your favourite blog and why?
I’m new to this whole WordPress platform so to be honest I don’t have a favorite one just yet. Right now I’m figuring out which blogs have my similar interest and what not.
10.Are you more of a girly-girl, tom-boy or are you a bit of both?
I’ve always been a tom-boy. I think now although I’m not fully a girly-girl I don’t dread wearing heels and sorts so I guess that makes me both.
11.What fascinates you about blogging?
I love the different perceptions that people have whether it’s on a regular post talking about life or a product review. Everyone sees things differently and blogging is a great way to express how you feel and learn from others at the same time.
Ok, now for the 11 people I nominate:
- Beauty Sheep
- xo, itsjess
- Girl Power
- A Few of My Favorite Things
- In Her Corner
- Thoughts, Fashion, Lifestyle
- The Boss Chic Files
- retail is the best therapy
And here are my 11 questions for the nominees :
- What made you want to start blogging?
- How did you come up with the name of your blog?
- What is your favorite type of music?
- Who is/are your favorite artist(s)?
- What are you fashion staples?
- Name something you can’t live without.
- What is your biggest achievement?
- What is a product you regret buying?
- Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
- Shoes / handbags / clothes / or makeup?
- What are you looking forward to in 2014
For everyone I tagged COMMENT BELOW & let me know once you’ve answered the questions. Again thanks Passion For Fashion for the nomination!